Use Python to control LabVIEW (and more)
Would you like to read your LabVIEW panel from Python? Or, automate your LabVIEW manual control screen without the overhead of a complex test executive?
How about accessing Python's library ecosystem from LabVIEW (e.g. for data analysis)?
Download TestScript here.
Introducing TestScript, WTI’s simple, free Python/LabVIEW connector. TestScript features:
- Fully bidirectional access between Python and LabVIEW: your LabVIEW application can tell Python to execute a script, and your Python script can call functions you create inside a LabVIEW application.
- Fully functional example code to get you started. Simple programming interface.
- Free and includes source code under a very permissive license.
- You can run multiple scripts at a time.
- You can run a Python script on a different computer from your LabVIEW application – even on a Linux machine!
- Heavily documented sources, with Python code conforming to PEP 8 standards; you can peek under the hood and understand what’s happening.
- Compatible with Python 3 and LabVIEW 2013, 32-bit or later.
Download TestScript here. For more details check out the release blog.