Ranging from fractional horsepower to thousands, Wineman Technology's electric motor dynamometers incorporate the latest technology to provide robust and flexible test systems. All of our motor dynamometers feature high-speed dynamometers, UUT control, and data acquisition in the sub-millisecond response range. With our INERTIA™ test automation software, our motor dynos can simulate complex loading and stimulus profiles with sub-millisecond real-time determinism.
Our electric hybrid motor dynamometers feature:
- Complete vehicle and environment simulation including vehicle inertia, shifting, braking, windage, and terrain
- Real-time, model-based control and standard PID control capabilities
- High-precision power monitoring capability
- Integrated test cell automation, UUT control, dynamometer control and data acquisition
- Full road load profile simulation along with standard torque and speed control
- Integration with numerous loading devices, including eddy current absorbers, AC/DC motors, water brakes and friction brakes
- Integrated high-speed data acquisition, data logging, alarming, and calculations
- Intuitive and flexible INERTIA™ test automation software and GUI
The fundamentals of dynamometer systems. Learn about the different types, control system considerations, and common measurements.
Dynamometer Systems Home
Energy and Alternative Energy Home