Visit Wineman Technology in Hall 3, Booth E128 at the 2019 Paris Air Show
The world's top leaders in the aerospace industry will attend Europe's largest industry gathering, The Paris Air Show, at Le Bourget Airport June 17-23 to discuss the latest technological trends and innovations in aerospace. WTI will be attending the show this year as part of a delegation sponsored by the state of Michigan.
Learn More about WTI Products and Services for Aerospace Test Systems:
- Wineman INERTIA Test Automation Software
- Read our case study on a control and data acquisition system that applies aerodynamic loads to the Dream Chaser using WTI INERTIA test automation software and non-proprietary hardware.
- System and Subsystem Integration Test Rigs for Aerospace Applications
- In this recorded webinar, we examine the challenges aerospace developers face when deploying new aerospace systems for commercial and military aircraft.
- Validating Aircraft Hydraulics with A Full-Scale Test Cell
- Learn more in this white paper about how WTI takes advantage of off-the-shelf, modular hardware and flexible software to create a highly efficient test stand for testing aerospace hydraulic system components under a variety of potential real-world scenarios.
Contact us to set up an appointment, or just stop by booth E128 in Hall 3 and talk to us about your aerospace test system needs.