Meet with Wineman Technology at Automotive Testing Expo 2018, held October 23-25, in the newly expanded Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Michigan to learn how our expertise in building HIL systems can both meet your test schedules and achieve your requirements.
Visit us in Booth #7020 with our customer, A123 Systems, and with our partner, National Instruments in Booth #15002, to see 4 HIL systems demos and learn about our award-winning CANalytics software platform.
WTI designs, builds, and delivers test equipment for a wide-range of automotive components and sub-systems.
Our demos at ATE will include:
- Desktop HIL system
- HIL systems for battery testing with our customer A123 Systems
- Full-sized HIL tester based on the National Instruments reference design
- Fluid-power test system
- CANalytics CAN software demo
Come talk to us about your upcoming projects:
Can’t attend the show? Check out our latest content and learn how we can help you build your next test system:
- White Paper: Closing the Loop: 5 HIL Trends for Chassis and Body Electronics Test
- White paper: Smarter Products Need Smarter Testers: How Hardware-in-the-Loop Testing Can Keep Up with Fast-Paced Innovations
- Case Study: Ford Deploys Fuel Cell Test System Using WTI Software
- Technical Blog Post by Guest Blogger, Jeff Phillips, Head of Automotive Marketing at National Instruments: The HIL Preparedness Checklist
- Webinar: CANalytics, An easy, cost-effective way to talk nice with everyone