INERTIA supports launching a user-developed LabVIEW VI upon test completion. This option is set through the Test Executor Options that are accessed by selecting the Options buttons:
In the options dialog, you then have the option to select a Post-Processing VI.
Your post-processing VI is launched as shown below and therefore must have a matching connector panel as well as no subVIs that conflict with any VeriStand or Inertia components. The summary of inputs to your post processing VI follows:
- Test File Path: the full path to the Inertia test profile that was just executed.
- Log File Paths: an array of paths of all log files that were created during this test.
- Gateway IP Address: a string representation of the VeriStand gateway’s IP address.
- Project File Path: the full path to the VeriStand project file that is currently running.
- System Definition Root: the reference to the VeriStand system definition root.
Want to learn more about using INERTIA? Fast-track your knowledge of INERTIA software with this video library, including six video tutorials specifically designed to help a new user get accustomed to the interface, features, and tools.