Visit Wineman Technology in booth #1019 at NIWeek 2019.
We'll be sharing our latest demos and products, as well as presenting a technical session on the Benefits of Model-Based Control and Real-Sim Switching in Electromechanical Test Rigs on Thursday, May 23, from 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
Product Demos in Our Booth Include:
- CANalytics CAN Interface Software
- An interface to maximize the benefits of CAN bus hardware, particularly for automotive and aerospace applications where it provides a durable network that supports communication between multiple electronic control units (ECUs).
- Desktop HIL
- A prototype for an OEM engine controller that utilizes an NI platform -based approach with SLSC and cRIO running NI Veristand.
- Rapid II Test Cell Controller
- An integrated, multi-loop control and data acquisition system for test cell applications, designed to provide maximum performance at an affordable price.
- INERTIA Test System Software
- Powerful test cell development software for quickly implementing real-time control, data acquisition, and test applications.
Can't Make it To NIWeek? Check Out Our Latest Technical Resources:
- White Paper: Use Simulation and Model-Based Control to Bring Testing Earlier into the Design Cycle
- White Paper: Closing the Loop: 5 HIL Trends for Chassis and Body Electronics Test
- Blog: Free Python/LabVIEW Connector
- White Paper: Challenges and Best Practices for Implementing a Test Cell Control System
- Video: CANalytics Software Demo
Contact us to set up an appointment, or just stop by booth #1019 when you have a minute.
See you in Austin!