Wineman Technology has completed its whirlwind tour of NITS in Minneapolis, Detroit, Rochester, Philadelphia, and Durham, ending on the first week of December. Thank you to everyone who stopped by and visited our booth. We enjoyed sharing our test products, INERTIA™ and Dynacar, and talking with each of you about your testing needs.
Some of the top technical sessions at NITS 2012 included:
- Optimizing test systems to reduce test time
- The latest features in NI LabVIEW 2012 and best practices for software development
- Architecting embedded control and monitoring applications
- Smartphones and tablets for measurement control
For additional resources about our automated test, data acquisition, and real-time control solutions:
- Download datasheets for our new products – DynEDGE controller for high performance dynamometer applications and ServoEDGE controller for high-performance servo-hydraulic applications.
- Visit our website and read about INERTIA test automation software, a powerful tool for quickly and efficiently implementing real-time control and test applications, and winner of the 2012 Test product of the Year Award from National Instruments.
- Learn more about Dynacar vehicle simulation software, a fully validated real-time vehicle simulator that allows automotive engineers to design and test all types of vehicle sub-systems in one complete and customizable environment.
- Read our blog about the recent upgrades to RAPID multi-loop control and data acquisition controller, designed to help engineers rapidly deploy test cell applications like dynamometers and servo-hydraulics.