Wineman Technology has completed its whirlwind tour of NITS in Detroit, Edison, Phoenix, Knoxville, and Denver, ending on the second week of December. Thank you to everyone who stopped by and visited our booth.We enjoyed sharing our new test products, INERTIA™ and Dynacar, and talking with each of you about your testing needs.
Some of the top technical sessions at NITS 2011 included:
- Hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) and real-time testing techniques – featuring our INERTIA test automation software
- The latest features in NI LabVIEW 2011 and best practices for software development
- Techniques for RF vector signal analyzers
- Optimization of DC measurements for speed and stability
For additional resources about our automated test, data acquisition, and real-time control solutions:
- View the online video of our NIWeek keynote segment, demonstrating our INERTIA and Dynacar add-ons for NI VeriStand.
- Read a white paper about the new INERTIA real-time control add-on for NI VeriStand, a seamless, integrated package of control-specific tools for test cell applications.
- Learn more about the new Dynacar vehicle model simulator for developing and testing passenger and light commercial vehicles, from conventional to electric and hybrid.
- Download the datasheet for the RAPID multi-loop control and data acquisition controller, designed for test cell applications that demand quick development and low-cost deployment.