The 9th annual Automotive Testing Expo wrapped up this week in Novi, Michigan.
We hope all our booth guests went home with more insight on how Wineman Technology’s hardware and software solutions can solve critical testing challenges across a spectrum of ground transportation applications, such as complete dynamometer test cells for engines and power trains, hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) for electronic control modules, and custom test systems.
A few themes from Auto Test Expo 2011:
- There is resurgence in the automotive sector, and everyone is busy from the manufacturers down through the supply chain.
- Previously, manufacturers were using internal resources to do everything, but with the growing business, they are now focusing on their core expertise of developing products and are going back to externally hiring integrators to build their test systems.
- Hybrid vehicle technology continues to generate a lot of buzz, especially on the design simulation side. Many attendees were amazed that we have a full-vehicle simulation product called Dynacar on the market that can go from model-in-the-loop (MIL) on the desktop to hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) integration with the test cell to product test using the same software with 100% reuse.
The show is over, but you can use the quick product links below to learn more about our solutions from Auto Test Expo 2011.
- View a 1-minute Youtube video demonstrating our new Dynacar vehicle model simulator for developing and testing conventional, electric, and hybrid vehicle systems and components.
- Read a white paper about the new INERTIA™ Test Automation Software featured in our radio-controlled car dyne demo.
- Download the datasheet for the RAPID multi-loop control and data acquisition controller, designed for test cell applications that demand quick development and low-cost deployment.
- Learn more about our many example solutions our Ground Transportation Test Solutions page that test, inspect, and assemble virtually any vehicle component.