Your privacy is important to Wineman Technology. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Wineman Technology collects, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Collecting your personal information
Wineman Technology may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including product interests, industry and application interests and downloads).
- Information that you provide us for the purpose of registering with the website or subscribing to website and E-newsletter services (including contact information).
- Any other information that you send to Wineman Technology.
Use of your personal information
Wineman Technology may use your personal information to:
- Personalize the Website and e-mails to you (such as the Wineman Technology Quarterly E-Newsletter)
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Send you information about your product, industry and application interests
Securing your data
Wineman Technology will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information, and will not share your personal information with third-parties. Wineman Technology will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
Where this website contains links to other websites, Wineman Technology is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Wineman Technology
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.
Wineman Technology News
"The Wineman Technology software and?real-time controller INERTIA is the new benchmark for servo hydraulic control systems.?INERTIA is a cost effective and powerful tool that is highly adaptable to any system that you may have to operate."