We hope all our booth guests went home with additional insight on how Wineman Technology’s hardware and software solutions can solve critical testing challenges across a spectrum of ground transportation applications, including complete dynamometer test cells for engines and powertrains, hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) for electronic control modules, and custom test systems.
A few themes from Automotive Test Expo 2012 included:
- Increase in visitation and growth than last few years.
- Incorporating system requirements into test methodology and automated reporting.
- Interest in enabling reuse of test development from software design of electronic control modules (ECUs) out to end of line testing.
Use the quick links below to learn more about our solutions from Automotive Test Expo 2012:
- View several short videos of our Dynacar vehicle model simulator for developing and testing conventional, electric, and hybrid vehicle systems and components.
- Read the INERTIA-based Dynamometer System Provides Model-Based Control for Transmission Testing white paper.
- Read our blog article, RAPID multi-loop control and data acquisition controller, and learn about recent upgrades designed to help engineers rapidly deploy test cell applications like dynamometers and servo-hydraulics.
- Learn more about our many example solutions on our Motorized Vehicles and Equipment page that test, inspect, and assemble virtually any vehicle component.